Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One Arm

I'll never forget the first time I saw tons of bracelets on the same watch arm and the other arm completely bare. I fell in love when I saw it - and it was on Sadie at Emily G's house for a lingerie soiree. Ever since, I shove all bracelets of every size on my left wrist to help keep Michael Kors company :) I love having the right arm free and it looks so prized in my opinion.


Tis here: Michael says it's almost 1 o'clock and Urban shell bracelet. Usually I shove a few more bangles on but was slacking today.



Tis Celebrity Example:



Tis Many Thanks Sadieeelove:

3 comments:

Ashley Lane Hamlin said...

I AGREE! Love it- I do it too, in my own not-as-trendy-as-you-guys way! :)

Sarah Gaila Tucker said...

That's so funny Ash... I always thought I got it from you!! (:
LOVE YOU!!

Kendall Bennett said...

and i got it from both of you!! xoxo